Monday, August 3, 2009

masquerade OR snikty snikt OR put your game face on

Closing down the opera writing season with a masquerade picture. Oh, how I love costume parties. Don't you? Especially when there's a theme and you're limited to nothing but a bad wig and some other crude implements.













The intent was Wolverine but I think I just ended up looking like a half-assed version of Edward Scissor Hands (the Captain America T was meant to underscore the superhero-ness of my alter ego for the night but it's questionable as to whether or not it actually worked). Luckily, you can't see the claw that I put on backwards and was too lazy to fix.

How can I possibly show my gratitude to Zoe "Danger" Ahlstrom for snapping this beauty. Oh, wait. Here's a picture of my favorite Kansasian with a Masked Man in the Michigan Twilight.

Mahalo.

No comments: