Wednesday, March 18, 2009

watch these

Okay, I swear I will not make a habit of posting YouTube vidoes. These two were just too good to be true.

How about a video of Count von Count's song about counting? Amazing what bleeping the word "count" here and there will do. I almost crapped my pants laughing at this.


Then there's the Uro Club. Res ipso loquitur.

That poor actor! I hope he got paid well for making a total fool out of himself on the golf course.

Oh, and to the makers of the Uro Club: you guys are friggin' idiots. Which looks weirder?
A) a bunch of golfers pissing in the bushes together
B) a lone golfer with his business all up in a fake golf club and a towel over his crotch

Whenever I see something this ridiculous I always imagine some sort of board room brainstorming session where, inexplicably, this type of exchange happened:

Genius #1: All right, you guys. I have this great idea. Have you ever felt really foolish when you had to pee in the bushes when you were out on the golf course? What if there were something that just looked like a golf club but, upon closer inspection, it turned out to be a reservoir for your urine that you could use instead?

Genius #2: Oh my god, that's great! We'll make hundreds of dollars! But hold on a second, Bob. You can't just have a guy standing on the 15th green with his dick in a golf club. He'll get arrested.

Genius #3: I totally agree, Marv. Let's include a towel that you have to awkwardly stuff down your pants beforehand so you can cover up your garbage while you're going number 1.

Geniuses 1 & 2: Genius!

No comments: