Friday, March 7, 2008

some really good choirs

I don't want to make posting YouTube videos a habit but three more of my choral works popped up a couple weeks ago. It's a YouTube embarassment of choral riches!

The Owatonna (MN) High School Concert Choir performs Go, Tell It on the Mountain at the Dorian Vocal Festival at Luther College. Last time I had a performance at Dorian was when Weston Noble conducted the mass choir of 1,200 singers through The Boy Who Picked Up His Feet to Fly. I listened from backstage and I don't think I'll ever forget that sound.


The Kingwood (TX) High School Chorale performs Gabriel's Message in Houston's Chapel de Villa De Matel. They handle the Basque language really well.


The Northwest Missouri State University Tower Choir performs Musica animam tangens. Go Bearcats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you like the Owatonna Concert Choir performance at Dorian? Or atleast the recording?