Wednesday, October 22, 2008

so damn lucky

Dave Matthews Band just put out their newest live CD and, by some miracle, it's from the concert at Busch Stadium that I went to this summer. It's nice to have the keepsake because, frankly, there are a few gaps that need filling in due to the 8 hours on the road that day and a few glasses of the frosty brew that I had (at $9 a pop!). That being said, it's a great CD and if you've got it you can hear me cheering the band on in the shadow of the Arch (granted it's along with 34,999 other people but whatever).




















I feel incredibly lucky that my very first DMB show was the one they decided to release. It's doubly nice to have because LeRoi Moore only played a few more concerts before he was sidelined by the ATV accident which ultimately killed him.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha