Sunday, August 31, 2008

hedwig & the angry inch

I hit the Jungle Theater last night with some friends to see their production of Hedwig & The Angry Inch.
I've seen the movie a number of times and even a hastily produced live version once but this one was head and shoulders above that one. I surreptitiously grabbed this photo.
It's a 150-seat theater and any seat is great. Inane fact: the only metropolitan area in the nation that has more theaters per capita than the Twin Cities is New York City.

We hit the Herkimer Pub and Brewery afterwards for some homegrown microbrews and random, friendly dogs.

I also had a brief run-in with T.R. Knight from Grey's Anatomy who was sitting right behind us. I never put this together until today but I saw him perform at the Guthrie a few years ago when he played Mozart in Amadeus.

No comments: