Thursday, July 3, 2008

poster

I recently got a nice new thing to hang on my wall. The folks from Vox Musica did a full concert of my works last April and their promotional art was really beautiful. I requested a high-res PDF so I could make a poster to hang on my wall and, in another show of how classy they are, they sent an enormous, glossy and gorgeous poster. It was bigger than I was going to make it and the photo is really cool. That being said, I finally got it back from the framer and I'm way happy with it.





















This particular blog might come across as a tad self-aggrandizing but I don't care...it's just so beautiful...and it's got my name on it. It's kind of like when I got that brand new Transformers lunch box in 1st grade and all the other boys were jealous. Of course, what they didn't know is that everyone else had all the actual action figures and all I had was a crappy lunch box...but it sure made me feel good.

No comments: