Tuesday, March 2, 2010

god bless the googles: microwave fight edition OR never get between a gentleman and his hot pocket

I've said many times how much I love Google alerts. They have previously let me know that a) I am vicariously good at athletics and b) I won a children's photo contest in Des Moines but this most recent one is definitely good enough for me to include it here.

It comes out of Butler County in eastern Pennsylvania and, as the article is quite short, I'll just reprint it here:
State Police report that three men got into a fight over ownership of a microwave oven shortly after midnight on Sunday.

Troopers report that John Montgomery III and William Shaw III attacked Joshua Shank at a home in Summit Township.

All three were injured in the fight.
Res ipsa loquitur. And that pretty much says it all but I would love to know the back story to this thing and maybe even craft a short operetta about it.

Mahalo.

No comments: