Wednesday, July 22, 2009

more pictures from michigan AND i heart guster

I've started doing some poetry research for this season of commissions. We're starting off with some more French stuff for a soprano, piano and harp set for Chapman University. I'm sure I'll write more about that later but, for now, here are some random pictures from Michigan for the week. Represented are:
  • a feral cat named Jean Pierre who lives under one of the cabins (he's really nice)
  • various shots from around the campus
  • pics from a few day trips I took out to some Michigan wineries (check out L. Mawby...they are absolutely amazing)











































































I happened over to the Guster Road Journal for the first time in a long while and was confronted with yet another reason why I love this band (as well as why Brian Rosenworcel isn't the actual lead singer...but you still gotta love it). I may or may not have just splurged on the original on iTunes (and maybe some Bonnie Tyler and George Michael...maybe).

No comments: